All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSmall talk with anyone! There's a difference between communicating effectively and making small talk. Even if you have fear of public speaking, you might still stumble over simple conversation when chatting with your superior, unexpectedly running into a friend, or breaking the ice with someone you just met. The Small Talk Handbook lays down the basics to engaging chitchat and teaches you how to enliven your personal and professional communication - matter where you are. It offers the necessary tools to focus on verbal strengths, minimize weaknesses, and leave the best impression. So whether you're hosting a client dinner, attending a friend's cocktail party, or participating in a fundraising event for your children's school, you will always kw just what to say with The Small Talk Handbook.
- Author BiographyMelissa Wadsworth is an introvert who found her voice first through a career in public relations and then as an inspirational speaker and personal-growth workshop leader. The founder of Brilliance Unlimited, LLC, Melissa believes that finding the joy in heart-based communications, creativity, and intuition are the keys sensitive people worldwide need to manifest amazing and satisfying life journeys. How to Make Small Talk is her first book. Learn more at her website, CollectiveManifestation.com.
- Author(s)Melissa Wadsworth
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight151 g
- Width133 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.