Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides in-depth coverage of the tools, techniques, and concepts involved in using Access 2000, Microsoft's market-leading database management system. It provides a summary of the basics of databases, and then builds on this kwledge with units covering more advanced topics such as the use of multiple tables, importing and exporting data, and creating and using macros.
- Author BiographyNat McBride is a web builder and is the author of several software guides. He has recently been involved in designing and building a database for a leading technology provider to the foreign exchange markets.
- Author(s)Nat McBride
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication18/10/2001
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Series TitleSmart Guides Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width172 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.