CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a complete guide to the more advanced features of Excel 2000, the market-leading spreadsheet package from Microsoft. It reviews the basic concepts of Excel, then moves on to cover such topics as using advance functions in worksheets, macros, auditing, charts, and using Excel to create web pages.
- Author BiographyDavid Weale is a lecturer at Yeovil College in Somerset. He is the author of several books on business computing and application programs.
- Author(s)David Weale
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication18/10/2001
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Series TitleSmart Guides Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width172 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.