All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionGet immediate answers to your toughest workplace questions! In our information-flooded workplace, smart managers, supervisors, administrators, and executives need to get the right answers to their questions--in a hurry! The Smart Manager's F.A.Q. Guide is a handy reference that draws on a wealth of information from workshops, training sessions, and consulting interventions that have a proven track record. You'll get practical solutions to your toughest workplace questions such as: How can I guarantee customer satisfaction? What questions should I ask in an interview? How do I deal with an angry employee? What can I do to overcome resistance to change? How can I get people to listen to me? What are the best ways to praise or reprimand employees? How can I produce an effective presentation? The Smart Manager's F.A.Q. Guide is specially designed to save you time and money. Don't wait for instructor-led training to answer your questions-just turn to this comprehensive, easy-to-follow guide. More than mere questions and answers, this book offers you concrete models that can be used in almost any management situation. An excellent reference tool with a 'how to' approach to dealing with day-to-day management issues. --Rudolf Beilfuss, chief executive, Polaris International, an International Association of Accounting Firms
- Author BiographyREX P. GATTO is founder and president of Gatto Training Associates. A sought after speaker at national conferences, he is the author of several books including Controlling Stress in the Workplace (Pfeiffer).
- Author(s)Rex P. Gatto
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/10/2000
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series Titlepfeiffer
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight547 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.