All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionWhile resources abound for stepmothers, stepfathers are often left to travel a difficult road without clear directions. Ron Deal offers advice for men navigating the stepfamily minefield, including how to connect with stepchildren, being a godly role model, how to discipline, dealing with the biological dad, and keeping the bond strong with one's new spouse. He gives perspective on what the kids are going through and why things don't work the same as in a biological family. The Smart Stepdad provides essential guidelines to help stepfathers t only survive but succeed as both dad and husband.
- Author BiographyRon L. Deal, MMFT, is the founder of Successful Stepfamilies and an expert in remarriage and stepfamily education and therapy. He is author of The Smart Stepfamily and co-author with Laura Petherbridge of The Smart Stepmom and with David H. Olson of The Remarriage Checkup. Ron is a licensed marriage and family therapist and licensed professional counsellor who frequently appears in the US media.
- Author(s)Ron L. Deal
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Notecharts
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.