All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionWhen diagsed with diabetes the first thing a person asks is what food they can eat. This book educates people living with diabetes about different diets available in an informative, thoughtful and user-friendly way. This book really offers advice that will enable readers to find what works best for them. Each chapter focuses on a different type of diet such as: low carb, vegetarian, high carb/low fat, and more. Each offers solid research and the latest findings on these diets in Amy Stockwell's approachable voice. In depth profiles of type 1 and type 2 men and women who have had success with these diets are included as well as tips, my favourite recipes, and personal advice. Factual information is provided from professional nutritionists, educators and endocrilogists. This book will encourage you to eat right and reads like a conversation with a good friend.
- Author BiographyAmy Stockwell Mercer is a freelance writer in Charleston, SC. She graduated with her MFA in nonfiction writing from Queens University in Charlotte, NC. Her writing has appeared in skirt! Magazine, Literary Mama, Cup of Comfort For Writers, Chicken Soup for the Power Mom's Soul, Art Magazine, The City Paper, Charleston Style and Design, Diabetes Health, and Diabetes Forecast. Amy is the Blog Editor and Chronic Mama Columnist for Literary Mama, and blogs about living with diabetes at Dreaming About Water Amy has lived with type 1 Diabetes for 25 years.
- Author(s)Amy Stockwell Mercer
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.