All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe typical office worker w spends the majority of their waking hours staring at a screen. In the 21st century, every business is a digital business, which is why it's so critical to understand how we think and behave online. Acclaimed behavioural ecomist Shlomo Benartzi has teamed up with science writer Jonah Lehrer to reveal a toolkit of cues and nudges for the digital age. Using provocative case-studies and engaging reader exercises, Benartzi shows how businesses can update their nudges to help consumers make better decisions on screens. Up-to-the-minute research will help optimise your business's online presence, from designing a webshop that helps your customers find what they are looking for, to laying out your website so that it both attracts and holds attention. This book will help you transform the challenges of the digital world into powerful new opportunities that will drive your success.
- Author BiographyShlomo Benartzi (Author) SHLOMO BENARTZI is a professor and co-chair of the Behavioral Decision-Making Group at UCLA's Anderson School of Management. He is the author of Save More Tomorrow and Thinking Smarter and has extensive experience applying behavioural economic insights in the real world, having increased the saving rates of millions of Americans through his work with Richard Thaler (author of Nudge) on Save More Tomorrow, and has advised many government agencies and businesses. Jonah Lehrer (Author) JONAH LEHRER is a science writer living in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Jonah Lehrer,Shlomo Benartzi
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Content NoteSome black & white integrated illustrations
- Weight332 g
- Width158 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.