All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionJoy is a state of mind, an attitude that sometimes needs to be coaxed. This journaling guide is light-hearted and sure to bring out the smile in your soul.
- Author BiographyMary Kay Verhoff is the Director of the Women's Wellness Center at St. Rita's Medical Center in Lima, Ohio. Working nearly twenty years in the field of women's health, she has given numerous presentations at hospitals, conferences, churches and learning centers - both locally and nationally - on various women's health issues, including the benefits of journaling. Having used journaling most of her life, she heartily believes in the benefits of self-discovery and healing that journaling can bring. She is passionate about finding the friend within your self in order to have more meaningful relationships with others.
- Author(s)Mary Kay Verhoff
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication09/06/2006
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight212 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.