Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.56Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionAfter running over an Acaray snake in South America, Wagner's luck changes and he becomes engulfed in a web of mayhem.
- Author BiographyUwe Timm was born in Hamburg, Germany. His first novel, Hot Summer, was published in 1974. New Directions publishes five of his novels, including the German best selling, The Invention of Curried Sausage, and the award winning, Morenga. After apprenticing as a furrier, Timm studied philosophy and philology in Paris and Munich. He is the 1989 winner of the Munich Literary Prize. He has been called an extraordinary story teller (The New Yorker) and one of the best living German Writers (Kirkus Reviews). Peter Tegel fled Sudetenland, a region of the former Czechoslovakia, at the age of six with his Czech-German family. He escaped to Britain to avoid the Nazis and then graduated from Balliol College, Oxford. He has produced translations of German, French and Russian literature. Currently, Tegel is co-chair of the Pushkin Club, a nonpolitical organization in London that is dedicated to Russian artistic and literary culture.
- Author(s)Uwe Timm
- PublisherNew Directions Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication08/04/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Directions Publishing Corporation
- Weight430 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Translated byPeter Tegel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.