Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $6.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $36.92Trending at AU $43.70
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.59
- AU $23.95Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.06
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $24.11
- AU $11.58Trending at AU $14.74
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.94
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Cunningham's lumius, compassionate new vel begins with a vision. Walking through Central Park, Barrett Meeks sees a translucent light in the sky that regards him in a distinctly godlike way. Barrett doesn't believe in visions - or in God - but he can't deny what he's seen. In nearby Brooklyn, Tyler, Barrett's older brother, is trying - and failing - to write a wedding song for Beth, his wife-to-be, who is seriously ill. Barrett turns unexpectedly to religion, while Tyler grows convinced that only drugs can release his creative powers. The Sw Queen, beautiful and heartbreaking, comic and tragic, proves again that Cunningham is one of the great velists of his generation.
- Author BiographyMichael Cunningham is the author of six novels, including 'A Home at the End of the World', 'Flesh and Blood', 'The Hours' (winner of the PEN / Faulkner Award and the Pulitzer Prize), 'Specimen Days' and 'By Nightfall', as well as 'Land's End: A Walk in Provincetown'. He lives in New York.
- Author(s)Michael Cunningham
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/11/2016
- Weight290 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.