All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNicolette wasn't always every man's dream but she knew exactly what she wanted and how to get it. By being in the background, observing what made a woman desirable to all men, Nicolette mastered her appearance and her mannerisms to perfection to the point she became the centre of attention wherever she went. When a wealthy businessman proposes after days of meeting Nicolette, she is shocked and unsure of what the future holds as they barely kw one ather. The idea of being more important than money and a man's work, happy and in love consumes her and she hopes love will blossom. Unfortunately, married life is never easy, and in this case becomes worse than anything ever imagined.
- Author BiographyCapella Van Ryan was born in Letterkenny, County Donegal, Ireland on October seventh 1984. Developing a passion for writing at a very young age after her mother died from breast cancer, finding it a means of therapy and escapism. Starting her career path as a paramedic instructor, moving onto become a personal trainer with her own company in the United States, going on to become an accountant. She travels extensively around the world in search for new material for her next novels.
- Author(s)Capella van Ryan
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight780 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.