All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $51.57
About this product
- DescriptionLeading scholars from Britain and America survey the history of contractarian thought and the major debates in political theory which surround the tion of social contract. This work aims to be a comprehensive introduction within a broad theoretical framework.
- Author(s)David Boucher,Paul Kelly
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/1994
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 figures
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.