All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionFlorian Frensch investigates which individual characteristics of employees and which dyadic factors of relationship partners affect the cooperation between employees of previously separated firms. The author develops an invative approach for gathering network data with the help of a dynamic computer-based questionnaire which allows him to conduct a full network analysis of a group of approximately 400 employees on the lower operative level of the firms.
- Author BiographyDr. Florian Frensch promovierte bei Prof. Dr. Hans Georg Gemunden am Lehrstuhl fur Innovations- und Technologiemanagement der Technischen Universitat Berlin. Er ist Projektleiter bei The Boston Consulting Group, Berlin.
- Author(s)Florian Frensch
- PublisherDeutscher Universitats-Verlag
- Date of Publication24/05/2007
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWiesbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDeutscher Universitats-Verlag
- Content Note123 black & white tables, biography
- Weight731 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Foreword byHans Georg Gemunden
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.