All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe social unconscious is vital for understanding persons and their groupings, ranging from families to societies, committees to organisations, and from small to median to large therapeutic groups, and essential for comprehensive clinical work. This series of volumes of contributions from an international network of psychoanalysts, analytical psychologists, group analysts and psychodramatists draw on the classical ideas of Freud, Klein and Jung, Bion, Foulkes and More, and on contemporary relational perspectives, self-psychology and neuroscience. Volume I is concerned mainly with the theory of the social unconscious. It is focused on topics such as location, sociality, the social brain, identity, ideology, the foundation matrix, social psychological retreats, false collective self-objects, the collective unconscious and its archetypes and social dreaming.
- Author BiographyEarl Hopper, PhD, is a psychoanalyst, group analyst, certified group therapist, and organisational consultant in private practice in London. A Distinguished Fellow of the American Group Psychotherapy Association, an Honorary Member of the Group Analytic Society International, and an Honorary Member of the Institute of Group Analysis, he is a supervisor and training analyst for many psychotherapy organizations in England. He is alos a former President of the International Association for Group Psychotherapy and Group Processes (IAGP), and a former Chairman of the Association of Independent Psychoanalysts of the British Psychoanalytical Society. Haim Weinberg, PhD, is a psychologist, group analyst, and certified group therapist in private practice. He teaches at the Wright Institute, Berkeley, and the Alliant International University, Sacramento, as well as leading a group psychotherapy Doctoral Program at the professional School of psychology, Sacramento. He is a past President of the Israeli Group Psychotherapy Association, and the president-elect of the Northern Group Psychotherapy Society.
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication30/06/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe New International Library of Group Analysis
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byEarl Hopper,Haim Weinberg
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.