Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribing the mind as a society that arises out of ever-smaller, mindless agents, each chapter corresponds to a single puzzle piece and a unified theory of the mind emerges before the eyes. Illustrated.
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/03/1988
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleA Touchstone book
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight763 g
- Width217 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.