All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe Soils of Croatia is a six-chapter book detailing all aspects of Croatian soils. The book presents, in a reader friendly way, the lively history of pedology in Croatia. It explains soils as natural resources for this country and offers a detailed view on the different agricultural regions referenced in Croatia. The Soils of Croatia also contains useful information regarding the different factors of soil genesis in the different regions as well as on soil taxomy and it gives a very detailed classification of different Croatian Soils. Overall, this book contains everything that pedologists, students and anyone else interested in Croatian soils should kw about.
- Author BiographyProf. Ferdo Basic is Professor Emeritus and world experts on Soils. Prof Basic has been working at the Faculty of Agriculture of the University of Zagreb (Croatia) since 1984 and is specialized in soil protection and monitoring, as well as water erosion and land management. He has also been involved in many other works, like the National Report on Food Security in 1996, has been president of the Croatian Society of Soil Science in 1986, 1987, 1988 and 1993 and Deputy dean for scientific affairs at the faculty of Agriculture of the University of Zagreb from 1993 until 1997.
- Author(s)Ferdo Basic
- Date of Publication29/03/2013
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Series TitleWorld Soils Book Series
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 164 colour illustrations, 48 black & white tables, biography
- Weight741 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.