All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook offers a unique perspective of choral singing from a soloist's viewpoint, providing a clear outline of several issues facing the solo singer in the choral setting. It discusses concepts as diverse as body position in rehearsal and acoustic sound production, and it offers practical ideas and solutions to these challenges. Teaching examples and case studies help illustrate the problems and potential solutions for handling the challenges of the choral environment.
- Author BiographyMargaret Olson, an independent scholar and writer, has held teaching positions at Morgan State University, Iowa Wesleyan College, and Georgetown University and with the Washington National Opera and the Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts. She has been published in the Journal of Singing and Choral Journal.
- Author(s)Margaret Olson
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication04/11/2010
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, printed music items
- Weight363 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byIngo R. Titze
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.