All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many rumors about the bay off Guadalcanal in the Solomon Islands. Some say it was the site of the lost empire of the Solomon king and that great treasure lies beneath the waters. Others say terrible things happened here, atrocities and disappearances at the hands of cannibal giants. Which is exactly what attracts the attention of husband-and-wife treasure-hunting team Sam and Remi Fargo. How could they resist? On a hunt from the Solomons to Australia to Japan, what they find is both wonderful and monstrous - and like thing they have ever seen before.
- Author BiographyClive Cussler (Author) Clive Cussler is the author or co-author of a great number of international bestsellers, including the famous Dirk Pitt(R) adventures, such as Havana Storm; the NUMA(R) Files adventures, most recently The Pharaoh's Secret; the Oregon Files, such as The Emperor's Revenge; the Isaac Bell historical thrillers, which began with The Chase; and the recent Fargo Adventures which lastly included The Solomon Curse. He lives in Arizona. Russell Blake (Author) Russell Blake is the author of twenty-nine acclaimed thrillers, including the Assassin, JET, and BLACK series. He has co-written two Fargo novels with Clive Cussler: The Eye of Heaven and The Solomon Curse. He lives on the Pacific coast of Mexico.
- Author(s)Clive Cussler,Russell Blake
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleFargo Adventures
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintMichael Joseph Ltd
- Weight517 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.