All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn adorable little creature hatches from an egg and goes searching for his mother among the disaurs in this energetic, fun-filled picture book by award-winning picture book creators Tony Mitton and Russell Ayto. A unique take on the 'Where's My Mummy' scenario in which an egg crackles open and out steps a little creature - the Somethingosaur. He searches for his mum among the disaurs but she's where to be found. But is the Somethingosaur really a disaur...or something even more exciting? And will he ever find his family and home? A warm, funny and jaunty rhyming text ,full of adventure, that's great to read aloud.
- Author BiographyTony Mitton was born in North Africa and grew up in Africa, Germany and Hong Kong. He worked as a primary school teacher before becoming a full-time poet and writer. He lives with his wife in Cambridge. Russell Ayto had a varied career before turning his attention to children's book illustration. He worked as both a postman and a scientific officer. He has illustrated numerous books for children. He now lives and works in Cornwall with his wife and two young children.
- Author(s)Tony Mitton
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight220 g
- Width265 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Russell Ayto
- Interest AgeFrom 2 To 4
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $13.42
- AU $7.00Trending at AU $8.65
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $12.51
- AU $22.73Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $19.33
- AU $7.56Trending at AU $12.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.