All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPercy is confused. When he awoke after his long sleep, he didn't kw much more than his name. His brain-fuzz is lingering, even after the wolf Lupa told him he is a demigod and trained him to fight. Somehow Percy managed to make it to the camp for half-bloods, despite the fact that he had to continually kill monsters that, anyingly, would t stay dead. But the camp doesn't ring any bells with him. Hazel is supposed to be dead. When she lived before, she didn't do a very good job of it. When the Voice took over her mother and commanded Hazel to use her gift for an evil purpose, Hazel couldn't say . Now, because of her mistake, the future of the world is at risk. Frank is a klutz. His grandmother claims he is descended from ancient heroes, but he doesn't even kw who his father is. He keeps hoping Apollo will claim him, because the only thing he is good at is archery. His big and bulky physique makes him feel like a clumsy ox, especially in front of Hazel, his closest friend at camp. He trusts her completely-eugh, even, to share the secret he holds close to his heart. Beginning at the other camp for half-bloods and extending as far rth as the land beyond the gods, this breathtaking second installment in the Heroes of Olympus series introduces new demigods, revives fearsome monsters, and features other remarkable creatures, all of whom are destined to play a part in the most important quest of all: the Prophecy of Seven.
- Author BiographyRick Riordan (www.rickriordan.com) is the author of the New York Times #1 best-selling The Lost Hero and The Son of Neptune, the first two books in The Heroes of Olympus series. Kids across the country voted him Author of the Year for The Lost Hero through the Children's Book Council in association with Every Child a Reader. Rick also penned the New York Times #1 best-selling Percy Jackson and the Olympians series: Book One: The Lightning Thief; Book Two: The Sea of Monsters; Book Three: The Titan's Curse; Book Four: The Battle of the Labyrinth; and Book Five: The Last Olympian. The first two books in his Kane Chronicles, based on Egyptian mythology, The Red Pyramid and The Throne of Fire, were New York Times #1 best-sellers as well. Rick lives in San Antonio, Texas, with his wife and two sons.
- Author(s)Rick Riordan
- PublisherDisney Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHeroes of Olympus
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDisney Press
- Content Notemaps
- Weight381 g
- Width136 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $83.79
- AU $57.77Trending at AU $58.62
- AU $48.43Trending at AU $51.44
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.94
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $24.88
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.79
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.