All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis book was written to reflect the human side of the spiritual process as we seek, journey, stumble, cry, laugh, anguish and succeed, and start all over again. This book is from the heart and for the heart so that it may soon take it's turn in ruling the day for all our lives. And above all, it is written so that we may laugh at peace within our own being.
- Author BiographyChris Heiny is a former police officer and probation officer. She currently works with substance dependant adults. This book is a reflection of what all her experiences with life, people, and what learning the ways of spirit beneath them all has taught her. This book is for the searching and reflecting nature inside us all.
- Author(s)Christine Heiny
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication04/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.