Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe book series Beihefte zur Zeitschrift fur romanische Philologie, founded by Gustav Grober in 1905, is among the most rewned publications in Romance Studies. It covers the entire field of Romance linguistics, including the national languages as well as the lesser studied Romance languages. The editors welcome submissions of high-quality mographs and collected volumes on all areas of linguistic research, on medieval literature and on textual criticism. The publication languages of the series are French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Romanian as well as German and English. Each collected volume should be as uniform as possible in its contents and in the choice of languages.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/01/1984
- Series TitleBeihefte zur Zeitschrift fur Romanische Philologie
- Series Part/Volume Number190
- Place of PublicationTubingen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMax Niemeyer Verlag GmbH & Co KG
- Content NoteVIII, 181 S.
- Weight449 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMadelyn Timmel Mihm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.