Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionBruce Chatwin-author of In Patagonia-ventures into the desolate land of Outback Australia to learn the meaning of the Aborginals' ancient -Dreaming-tracks.- Along these timeless paths, amongst the fortune hunters and redneck Australians, racist policemen and mysterious Aboriginal holy men, he discovers a wondrous vision of man's place in the world.
- Author BiographyBruce Chatwin (1940-1989) was the author of In Patagonia, The Viceroy of Ouidah, On the Black Hill, The Songlines, and Utz. His other books are What Am I Doing Here and Anatomy of Restlessness, posthumous anthologies of shorter works, and Far Journeys, a collection of his photographs that also includes selections from his travel notebooks.
- Author(s)Bruce Chatwin
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2001
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date16/06/2008
- Weight264 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementOpen market ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.