All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy learning how to connect with and understand the true self - the soul - we can alter the path of our lives. Judith Pemell recounts her own spiritual journey and powerful examples of others on the spiritual path and describes the anatomy of the soul and its functions. She includes precise explanations and examples of how to tune into the soul and our higher powers, how the soul ensures our integrity or moral centre, and how an understanding of karma and reincarnation can help to free us from the past and create a better future.
- Author BiographyJudith Pemell is a Sydney based psychotherapist and educator, with a professional background that includes treating addictions. She has practiced Raja Yoga meditation since 1984.
- Author(s)Judith Shepherd-Pemell
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication03/06/2010
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, diagrams
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.