All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.27
About this product
- DescriptionEvery family has their struggles in life. The Carmichael family encounters several obstacles to climb and much pain to endure after the tragic loss of a very close family member. The family has to make huge sacrifices to continue to secure the family's well-being physically and financially. Genesis Carmichael is kwn as the most respectful and friendliest person you would ever want to meet. He is the eldest of three siblings. He shares his love t only with his family but with his middle school sweetheart which he views as the most beautiful girl in the world. With his father unable to work at the moment due to an unfortunate accident, Genesis takes on the overwhelming responsibilities that come into the Carmichael household. These extreme circumstances force Genesis to take the role as man of the house. Join Genesis as he leads you through his past to his Present way of Life.
- Author BiographyEric S. Swindell was born August 17, 1994 in Laurinburg, NC located in Scotland County. He is the son of Archie and Theresa Swindell. He is the youngest sibling to two sisters, Jalissa Swindell-Smith (Willie) and Cierra Swindell. He also has one nephew, Jalyne. He moved with his family to Raleigh, NC in the fall of 2004. Eric began writing at the age of twelve. His first short story was twelve pages in length; and after much encouragement, he continued with his writing. In the summer of 2009, Eric found himself gaining an interest to extend his writing ability and he began to write books. Shortly after, Eric was given the opportunity of being entertained by the wonderful works of his star idol, Tyler Perry. With much enthusiasm, Eric began to write plays. Eric has written over five plays of his own. When Eric is not writing, he enjoys doing other activities like acting, cooking, designing houses and clothes, and reading books by his favor authors Carl Weber and J.K. Rowling.
- Author(s)Eric S Swindell
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date22/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.