CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.19Trending at AU $24.53
About this product
- DescriptionThere had been other choice. Amanda did the one thing she had to do to keep her and Evan alive. There was going back. There was returning to the way things once were. She didn't care. She had crossed the line, and w thing in life mattered. Not her parents, t her job, t what others might think or say. The only thing she held before her, like a blazing beacon in the darkest depths of night, was that she and Evan had to make it to the morning. Alive. * * * Half of all proceeds of this vella benefit battered women's shelters. The Soulless Abyss is the third of four vellas in the Bermuda Nights series. Due to the strong sexual content and adult situations, this romantic suspense story is recommended for readers aged 17+. The first three vellas have cliff-hanger endings, which lead to the final vella with a happily-ever-after. Ophelia adores Boston and has lived in the region for nearly all her adult life. She's worked in Cambridge, hanging out at the Irish pubs and watching sculling on the Charles. She was at the first Celtics game at the Fleet Center and has pub-hopped her way down Lansdowne Street behind Fenway Park. She's seen the Nutcracker at the Wang and savored Locke-Ober before they closed. Ophelia's been on the Boston to Bermuda cruise ship run three times and highly recommends the adventure! Most of all, Ophelia cherishes the spirit of Boston - a unique city unlike any other in the world. Boston Strong.
- Author BiographyOphelia Sikes fervently believes that every one of us deserves dedicated, passionate love in our lives - coupled with a soul-deep respect which supports our dreams. Ophelia has lived within an hour's drive of Boston for nearly all of her college and adult life. For many years she worked in Cambridge, commuting in and out through Boston's trains and subways each day. Numerous delightful evenings were spent at Boston bars, restaurants, and museums. Even though she now works from home, she still gets into Boston as often as she can, to enjoy the countless gorgeous offerings that this historic city presents. Ophelia's been on the Boston to Bermuda cruise ship run three times and highly recommends the adventure! Half of the proceeds of this book's sales benefit battered women's shelters. Please send along as much feedback and suggestions as you can. The more we can polish these worlds and characters, the more we can help the cause.
- Author(s)Ophelia Sikes
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.