All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionEssential teachings on nature and meaning of life, exploring the soul's experience from manifestation, through life on earth, and its return to the source of life.
- Author BiographyHazrat Inayat Kahn, founder of the Sufi order in the West, was born in India in 1882. A master of classical Indian music by the age of twenty, he relinquished a brilliant career to devote himself to the spiritual path. In 1920, acting upon the guidance of his teacher, he became one of the first teachers of the Sufi tradition in the West. For a decade and a half he travelled throughout Europe and the US giving lectures and guiding an ever-growing group of seekers. In 1926, he returned to India where he died the following year.
- Author(s)Hazrat Inayat Khan
- PublisherOmega Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Lebanon, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOmega Publications,U.S.
- Weight424 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.