All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaking art, according to Cathy Malchiodi, may be as important to your physical and spiritual health as balanced nutrition, regular exercise, or meditation. Expressing yourself creatively--through drawing, painting, sculpture, photography--allows you to tap into a source of inner wisdom that provides guidance, soothes emotional pain, and revitalizes your being. The Soul's Palette reveals art's transformative powers. Exercises include working with materials for drawing, painting, sculpting, and collage; simple drawing and journal projects; self-guided meditations and affirmations; ideas for cultivating intuition, inspiration, and spontaneity; exploring personal symbols; and making art a spiritual practice.
- Author BiographyCathy A. Malchiodi is the author of The Art Therapy Sourcebook, Understanding Children's Drawings, and Handbook of Art Therapy. She holds advanced credentials in the areas of art therapy, expressive therapy, and counseling. She is on the board of directors of the American Art Therapy Association and has lectured on art and wellness throughout the United States and the world.
- Author(s)Cathy Malchiodi
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication25/10/2002
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShambhala Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight342 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.