All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionSoutherners have always gardened with great style. The temperate climate allows the garden to serve as an extension of a home's interior. With patios, terraces & pools, their homes often spill into outdoor living space. The long growing season allows plenty of opportunities for carving these areas & the surrounding landscape into beautiful gardens. From vast estate gardens to simple potagers, the garden holds a place of supremacy in the Southern imagination. THE SOUTHERN GARDEN illustrates a range of Southern gardens, grand & simple, with breathtaking photographs by some of America's best photographers. The American South extends over five garden zones & allows for a wide range of garden styles & plantings, from the rolling hills of Virginia to the tropicality of New Orleans or the plains of Texas. The monthly gardening feature of Southern Accents has long been a popular staple of the magazine & readers will welcome this gorgeous overview by gardening editor Lydia Longshore.
- Author BiographyLydia Longshore is the Entertaining and Garden Editor at Southern Accent.
- Author(s)Lydia Longshore
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight980 g
- Width286 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.