CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe Southern Way remains one of the most popular continuing series of books devoted to enthusiasts of the Southern and this issue has a wealth of features to entice the keenest fans. Among the many articles are the Battersea Tangle, the naming of 'Shaw Savill', Bournemouth West, PEPs, CORs, Longmoor, Brighton Radials and much more on what was an extremely popular feature in No 21 on Southern Ephemera. In addition, there is the usual mix of features and stories, and an unusual item on traffic from Ottery St Mary.
- Author(s)Kevin Robertson
- PublisherCrecy Publishing
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNoodle Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width215 mm
- Height273 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.