All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe Soviet Union and Postwar Japan is a magisterial survey of the problems--ideological, political, cultural, diplomatic, ecomic, and military--which exist between these two major powers. It is based upon Professor Swearingen's unusual first-hand kwledge of this area and issues, drawing upon his service with the U.S. State Department, his work of fourteen years as an analyst for the RAND Corporation, and his comprehensive familiarity with the technical and often inaccessible specialized documentation on Japanese-Russian relations. His findings are lucidly presented, and are supplemented by summaries or the full text of treaties, many of them t previously published in English. This book will prove invaluable t only to students of international relations, Soviet foreign policy, and recent Japanese history, but to adventurous and inquiring minds in teaching, government service, business, and journalism-in short, to all those who seek an authoritative, yet fascinating guide to crucial and complex issues. General readers, as well, will derive information and insights from Professor Swearingen's perceptive and highly readable book.
- Author(s)Rodger Swearingen
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/01/1979
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleHoover Inst Press Publication
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight848 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.