All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a guide to around 50 of the most beautiful and historic spa destinations in Europe, taking in day spas, getaway spas and medical spas. Unlike so many spa guides, this title focuses on destinations with natural spas, where wellness treatments have been a part of the heritage and culture for hundreds of years. From Bath to Budapest, The Spa Lover's Guide examines the fascinating history and curative powers of the spa towns, explaining what makes each special and giving detailed information on individual venues and the range of treatments on offer. It includes Feature boxes that give essential booking and price information. As well as spa treatments, a range of suggestions for things to do in the local area are given for each historic destination.
- Author BiographyAward-winning travel writer, Sarah Woods has written over 150 articles on spas for newspapers and magazines all over the world, including the Sunday Times, Independent, Traveller magazine, Women's Health and Med Life, as well as contributing to spa books and a Travel Channel show on spa vacations. As a wellness aficionado she has visited 275 spas in the last 18 months. She is also the author of 101 Adventure Weekends in Europe and 101 Romantic Weekends in Europe, both published by New Holland.
- Author(s)Sarah Woods
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication05/10/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight567 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.