All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $13.50Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $33.73Trending at AU $34.69
- AU $32.62Trending at AU $42.59
- AU $6.01Trending at AU $7.21
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $20.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe Spanish Language Today describes the varied and changing Spanish language at the end of the twentieth century. Suitable for introductory level upward, this book examines: * where Spanish is spoken on a global scale * the status of Spanish within the realms of politics, education and media * the standardisation of Spanish * specific areas of linguistic variation and change * how other languages and dialects spoken in the same areas affect the Spanish language * whether new techlogies are an opportunity or a threat to the Spanish language. The Spanish Language Today contains numerous extracts from contemporary press and literary sources, a glossary of technical terms and selected translations.
- Author BiographyMiranda Stewart is Senior Lecturer in Spanish and Latin American studies at the University of Strathclyde
- Author(s)Miranda Stewart
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/06/1999
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteglossary
- Weight524 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.