All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionShe thought she knew the men in her life...Sandy Devine is a young woman who appears to have everything - a stellar media career, a stunning penthouse apartment overlooking Dublin's River Liffey and, after some stormy setbacks, the perfect romance with handsome A&R man Sam Ross. The pair are the envy of the Dublin social scene and it looks as if Sandy's future is bright. But when her mother's health declines and she has to be hospitalised, Sandy discovers a letter in her mother's personal belongings, which unleashes a long-hidden family secret that forces Sandy to question everything she once took for granted. As Sandy sets out on a voyage of discovery that takes her from Dublin to the Costa del Sol in search of her true identity, thing can prepare her for what lies in store...
- Author BiographyKate McCabe is married with two children and lives in Howth in County Dublin. She is a former journalist and has published several bestselling novels including Hotel Las Flores, The Beach Bar, The Book Club and The Man of Her Dreams. Kate's hobbies include reading, music, travelling and walking along the beach in Howth while she thinks up plots for her stories.
- Author(s)Kate McCabe
- PublisherHachette Books Ireland
- Date of Publication06/02/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCastleknock
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintHachette Books Ireland
- Weight416 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.