All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionGiving an up-to-date picture of the work of special schools, this practical and informative book provides an invaluable and timely companion for anyone teaching or planning to teach in special schools in the United Kingdom. Using case studies of good practice to provide clear suggestions on how special schools may be further developed, the wide-ranging chapters address topics such as: * adapting the curriculum to give special schools more flexibility * implications of Every Child Matters and multi-professional working * organisational changes in special schools * the changing roles of staff in the modern special school * ways of assessing the progress and achievement of pupils * working with parents. With a -nsense, n-academic approach, and with each chapter featuring think points and suggestion for further study, The Special School's Handbook contains a wealth of invaluable information, resources and advice and is a handy reference book which staff can dip in and out of at their leisure.
- Author BiographyMichael Farrell is a special education consultant, working with schools, local authorities, voluntary organisations, universities and others in Britain and abroad. He has published extensively in the area of special education.
- Author(s)Michael Farrell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/07/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleDavid Fulton / Nasen
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.