Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis pack contains 1 copy of The Specialised Exercise Trainer and 1 printed card containing your code and instructions on how to access the eText and Companion Website. The Specialised Exercise Trainer: A Guidebook will help prepare students for a successful career in the Australian fitness industry. Written to align to the SIS10 Sport, Fitness and Recreation Training Package, the text covers the core and selected elective units students need to achieve a Diploma of Fitness. This text builds on the foundations set in the Certificate III and IV fitness texts, The Essential Guide to Fitness for the Fitness Instructor, 2e and Fitness Trainer Essentials for the Personal Trainer, 2e. It is written to a similar style and learning design with a focus on: * Delivering prescribed exercise to clients with managed conditions * Working with medical and allied health professionals to develop training programs * Strength and conditioning * Injury prevention and management * Health promotion and research. Pearson eTexts - more than just a great book online With a Pearson eText teachers benefit from the underpinning content they kw Pearson provides combined with the great functionality of an eText. This means that users can: * search for key words and phrases * highlight important points * bookmark key pages Students can add their own tes and check their understanding by completing additional interactive activities. Instructors can share tes with students, access time saving teachers' resources or re-order and hide content. Tap. Flick. Swipe. You can experience Pearson eTexts on the go by using this eText on iPad and Android devices. Pearson eText is a product that is only accessible online. Time Limit The Companion Website and eText has a time limit. Your access code will lapse on 31 December 2016. We advise that you register your code and begin your access as soon as practical, and well before that date. Once registered, access is until Dec 2017 for the CW and 48 months for the eText. To access the eText after this date please go to www.pearsonetext.com and log in using your rmal credentials.
- Author(s)Rosemary Marchese
- PublisherPearson Education Australia
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2013
- ImprintPearson Education Australia
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.