All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe author of this book won a Nobel Prize for his contributions to the kwledge of electronic structure and geometry of molecules. In this classic text, he offers a concise introduction to diatomic radicals and ions, linear and nlinear polyatomic radicals and ions, dissociation, predissociation, and recombination. 106 illustrations. 1971 edition.
- Author BiographyGerhard Herzberg (1904-99) was a pioneering physical chemist and physicist who won the Nobel Prize for Chemistry in 1971, for his contributions to the knowledge of electronic structure and geometry of molecules, particularly free radicals.
- Author(s)Gerhard Herzberg
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/1989
- Series TitleDover Books on Chemistry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note106ill.
- Weight327 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.