All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow, for the first time, comes a long-overdue book that presents all of the U.S. Navy's rich cargo of pararmal phemena. There is the great Stephen Decatur, whose mournful apparition still stalks the halls of his famous home, said to be one of the most haunted spots in Washington, D.C. USS The Sullivans, w a floating museum, is the source of much disturbing spectral activity--poltergeists opening locks, hurling objects, and turning on radar that's longer under electrical power. Then there are the repeated sightings of the handsome USS Lexington ghost, polite . . . kind . . . smartly dressed in a summer white Navy uniform. From translucent sails to phantom crews, from a flaming ghost ship to the infamous psychic amaly at the U.S. Naval Academy to battleships where the dead still linger, this book offers less than a haunted history of the U.S. Navy.
- Author(s)Eric L. Mills
- PublisherNaval Institute Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationAnnopolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNaval Institute Press
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.34
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.