All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Stephen R. Covey's eldest son come a revolutionary book, w in handy B-format, that will guide business leaders, public figures and their organizations towards unprecedented productivity and satisfaction. Trust, says Stephen M. R. Covey, is the very basis of the 21st century's global ecomy, but its power is generally overlooked and misunderstood. Covey shows you how to inspire immediate trust in everyone you encounter - colleagues, constituents, the marketplace - allowing you to forego the time-killing and energy-draining check and balance bureaucracies that are so often relied upon in lieu of actual trust.
- Author BiographyStephen M. R. Covey is a Harvard MBA and the former CEO of the Covey Leadership Center which, under his stewardship, became the largest leadership development company in the world. He is in demand as a leading authority on creating high-performance organizations. He lives in Utah.
- Author(s)Stephen M. R. Covey
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition StatementExport
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.