All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionAre you as a business leader grappling with these questions? -Is it a struggle to justify the training budget in your company? -Has training failed to bring significant change in job performance? -Do your people avoid applying training outcomes back on to the job? -Is your high potential talent left bored and disengaged with training? -Are your employees resisting learning anything new? If you are a CEO, HR Manager or Department leader and have answered YES to any of these questions, it may be time to re-evaluate your current ideas and beliefs about training. Leaders need to face the truth behind why most training initiatives fail, and to kw why our current training techniques are simply t eugh to develop talent and meet the business needs of the current milieu. This book offers an explanation about the ineffectiveness of traditional training and change management, where ROI is t justified. When training does t work, The SPEEDChange(TM) Project may be your answer. Besides inculcating learning, this new paradigm offers a new way to generate team alignment, behaviour change, and buy-in without the need for trainers, speakers, or outside experts. It is time to say goodbye to experts and trainers who come and go with boxed programs to be forgotten the day after. And say hello to learning and application surfacing from within your core team, to generate results so huge that they do t have to be incrementally measured. In the 6 intense chapters of this book, read about: 1. Why most training initiatives fail to bring change in actual job performance 2. Myths used in today's training and change management industries 3. How top-down cascading of strategies and messages causes resistance 4. Why today's business environment needs a far superior methodology of developing talent 5. Principles of a new paradigm called The SPEEDChange(TM) Project 6. Predictions of future business practices that are inspiring leaders right w For a free preview, author reviews, and video on the book, visit www.SPEEDChangeProject.com.
- Author BiographyBorn in India, raised in Dubai and educated in New York, Mubeena Mohammed is an author, consultant, advisor and thought leader. Her deep interest in philosophy and business serves as the backdrop to her writing style. She is the Founder & CEO of Scholar Consultants, a workplace advisory firm based in the Middle East. The mission of her Company is to build authentic connections between Management and their Human Capital. She has been an Organizational Development advisor to Abu Dhabi and Dubai Government entities, multi-national companies and large family businesses since 2003. She was awarded a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in two majors (Psychology and Philosophy) in May 2001 from Hofstra University, New York with departmental honors in Psychology. She received her Master of Arts (M.A.) degree in Industrial/Organisational Psychology in May 2003 also from Hofstra University. Her sporting interests include salsa dancing and she was a national swimmer back in the day. She received her 1st Dan Black Belt in Shotokan Karate in 2010. She also produces oil and acrylic paintings and studies spirituality when she makes downtime. She is currently working on her first fiction novel based on her business and philosophical ideas. The SPEEDChange(TM) Project is her first business book. Visit www.SPEEDChangeProject.com.
- Author(s)Mubeena Mohammed
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Foreword byRoland Sullivan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.