All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionMost bonsai enthusiasts are familiar with the process of growing these miniature trees in soil, a method that dates back 2000 years. This instructional book explains a new method of growing bonsai trees in sphagnum moss, producing beautiful results with far less work than the traditional method. All topics pertinent to the growing of bonsai trees in sphagnum moss are covered, including watering, fertilizing, trimming and pruning, anti-fungicides and insecticides, bonsai styles and diagsing problems. A huge improvement over traditional practices, the sphagnum moss method makes the growing of miniature trees much quicker and easier and opens the hobby to a wider range of enthusiasts. This handbook is appropriate for both horticulturalists and amateurs.
- Author Biography<b>Gerald M. Levitt</b> is the YouTube host of <i>Adventures in Bonsai</i> with more than 200 videos posted, exploring the growth and maintenance of bonsai trees.
- Author(s)Gerald M. Levitt
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight456 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.