All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionMichael Spicer, Baron Spicer of Cropthorne, has had a varied and remarkable political career by anyone's standards. During three and a half decades as a Conservative Member of Parliament, Spicer has held a plethora of essential political roles both within the party and in government, including Deputy Chairman of the Conservative Party, a Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the Department of Transport, and again at the Department of Energy, and a Minister at the Department of Environment. More recently, as a backbencher he chaired the highly influential 1922 committee before receiving a peerage in May 2010. Part political diary, part cautionary tale, part commentary, the spicer diaries is t the dusty memoirs of a Tory grandee, rather it is a collection of absorbing reflections on thirty-five years at the heart of British politics.
- Author BiographyMichael spicer is a Conservative peer in the House of Lords.
- Author(s)Michael Spicer
- PublisherBiteback Publishing
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBiteback Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width198 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine51 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.