Consider these sponsored items
- AU $19.90Free postage
- AU $24.90Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA very popular and useful chart, The Spinal Nerves illustrates the spinal nerves and pathways through the body. Central illustration shows a posterior view of the spinal nerves exiting from the vertebral column and running throughout the body. Important skeletal structures are included. All nerves and their corresponding vertebra are clearly labeled also includes detailed illustration of the cranial nerves diagrams the portion of the thoracic spinal cord with spinal nerves spinal cord segments anterior and posterior cutaneous distribution of spinal nerves dermal segmentation (dermatomes) The stone under the foot illustrates the changes in the nerves of a flexed foot. Made in USA Available in the following versions: 20 x 26 heavy weight paper laminated with grommets at top corners ISBN 9781587792052 20 x 26 heavy weight paper ISBN 9781587792069 19-3/4 x 26 styrene plastic - latex free ISBN 9781587796913
- PublisherAnatomical Chart Co.
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- FormatFold-out book or chart
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationSkokie, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnatomical Chart Co.
- Weight63 g
- Width509 mm
- Height661 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Format DetailsPlastic-covered
Most relevant reviews
- jenresrich20 Oct, 2016by
Good for learning and explaining. Easy to read and understand.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.