All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- Description<em>The Spirit-Filled Life: All the Fullness of God - A study for the season of Pentecost.</em> Jesus gave us an amazing gift. Are we experiencing it? Jesus calls the Holy Spirit a gift who will guide us, lead us, and empower us. Yet many believers don't experience the power and presence of the Holy Spirit in their lives. Whether used as part of The Spirit-Filled Life small group study series or individually, this Daily Devotional will help you explore what it truly means to walk in the Spirit on a daily basis. This devotional can best be used in conjunction with the unique small group curriculum the Christian Life Trilogy. The Spirit-Filled Life small-group curriculum centers on a 6-part DVD teaching series examining the life-giving and creative work of the Holy Spirit in our lives. As you walk through this curriculum with a small group or Sunday school class, you will have the opportunity to hear in-depth Biblical teaching and openly discuss what you learn in your group. You'll also strengthen the bonds of community as you grow together, allowing your lives to be powerfully changed by the truths you discover. It's time to begin the journey to a Spirit-filled Life! To order small group DVD's and other resources search online for Christian Life Trilogy.</p>
- Author(s)Charlie Holt,Ginny Mooney,Gregory Brewer
- PublisherBible Study Media, Inc.
- Date of Publication24/08/2015
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBible Study Media, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.