All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionConfusion abounds concerning the nature of the unseen spiritual worlds of men an angels. Biblical terms such as Hades, Abaddon, the abyss and others are often considered interchangeable by well-intended students of God's Word. In some cases, the message of the text is worse for the wear. In others, flagrant apostasy has developed because of a poorly interpreted text. The Spirit World is a biblical study of the differentiations between numerous spiritual abodes of man and angelic beings. At a time past, man died he went to neither Heaven r Hell, but rather to a place of temporary containment. The lake of fire remains empty today, but will be populated at the end of history. Demonic angels find themselves incarcerated in spiritual containers for particularly evil deeds. The Bible reveals a fascinating account concerning the journey of the spirits of created beings; one which is essential theological kwledge for rightly handling the doctrines of God's word.
- Author BiographyJeff Kluttz has served local church ministry for over twenty years, currently as pastor of First Baptist Church in Needville, Texas. The Spirit World is his second book. His first, The Return of the King, is a study of the time line of eschatology (the end times) from a premillennial perspective. These works, and other materials are available at his blog at www.ReturningKing.com. The author is a Biblicist, believing that the Bible is a literal work, and should be interpreted from a grammatico-historical approach. His works are generally oriented toward biblical theology and issues related to the church in general.
- Author(s)Jeff Kluttz
- Date of Publication12/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.