All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe Spirit of America, arranged for the late-intermediate to early-advanced pianist, features five patriotic songs of faith, hope and courage. Sharon Aaronson has arranged each of these American treasures in a way that brings out their inherent musical quality while showcasing the skills of the performer. Included are Amazing Grace, America, America, the Beautiful, Battle Hymn of the Republic and The Star-Spangled Banner. These arrangements will be a welcomed addition to any recital or inspirational gathering. America and The Star-Spangled Banner are Federation Festivals 2016-2020 selections.
- PublisherAlfred Music
- Date of Publication01/12/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Music
- Out-of-print date23/06/2016
- Weight80 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.