All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionThe Spirit of Creativity: Embodying Your Soul's Passion is a timely book that addresses our growing need to live the creative life. It reminds us that creativity is the energy of our life force and exists within every aspect of our lives. Creativity is t something you learn; it is something you are. Through the author's background and practice as an art psychotherapist and hyptherapist, Karen invites you to tap into and unleash your own unique forms of creativity and evolve beyond the stereotypical belief that being creative is reserved only for the artistic elite. As a way to ingest the empowering teachings of this book, you'll be guided through varying experiential exercises, including journal writing, art-making, visualization, meditation, and self-hypsis-all techniques to begin experiencing the flow of creative energy within your life. You too can lead the creative life and have amazing events unfold of your own volition. All you have to do is remember, reclaim and embody your creative passion in tangible ways. This book shows you how to do exactly that!
- Author BiographyKaren A. Dahlman believes that self-empowerment is the key to living a richly rewarding and authentic life. All of her education, life & career experiences and the companies she developed and owned, center around the theme of living a bountiful life through creatively pushing boundaries and expressing inner potentials. She lives a life, co-existing between right-brain and left-brain functioning, all the while aligning within a dynamic heart/brain interplay with her heart being the leader. Ms. Dahlman received her B.A. and M.A. degrees from the University of New Mexico. She began her professional career as an art psychotherapist, licensed counselor, hypnotherapist, and artist back in 1987. For over a decade, she worked within multiple settings, with varying populations, including her private practice and public workshops, while providing creative and expressive means for her clients to find health. She emerged as an accomplished leader within the art therapy counseling world. After undergoing a life-changing event, she relocated to Southern California and entered the high-technology industry of telecommunications as an entrepreneur. Without any prior knowledge of the skill-sets required, Ms. Dahlman became founder and CEO of CVC, Inc., a consulting and utility design firm 12+ years strong. CVC's team develops and implements underground and overhead power and telco design services and solutions to fortune 100 wireless clients throughout the state of California. Today, Ms. Dahlman resides in the lovely coastal town of San Clemente, CA and remains at the helm of her beloved company, CVC, Inc. She continues to creatively diversify its interests into new industries and challenge herself to express further potentials.
- Author(s)Karen A Dahlman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.