All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese 13 lectures by a celebrated figure in American intellectual history elucidate the author's philosophical idealism and explore its historical framework. Ranging from the 17th century to the dawn of the 20th century, the book offers readable discussions of the work of Descartes, Spiza, Kant, Hegel, Schopenhauer, and other important philosophers.
- Author BiographyJosiah Royce (1855-1916) has been hailed as America's foremost representative of the classic tradition of philosophical idealism. His significant contributions to mathematical logic, psychology, social ethics, literary criticism, and metaphysics further contributed to the development of his own philosophical doctrine.
- Author(s)Josiah Royce
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/1983
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.