Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe Spirit of Selling is an entertaining, educational yet practical look at selling. It uses a simple sales model that anybody could use easily in a 1:1 sales meeting. Nick Savasta has decades of international sales and sales training experience which he uses to deliver a strong, ethical sales message in the book. He presents this message through his parable about Pele Sarsson, a sales coach who takes a ne traditional view of selling with a younger, more inexperienced 'Nick'. An absolute must read if you are selling any high ticket items, especially if these are from within the financial services sector.
- Author BiographyNick Savastano has an MBA and is a Fellow of the Institute of Sales Marketing Management. He is an experienced sales professional, starting his career in 1986 with a commission only 'B to C' role. Nick has worked his way up the organisational ladder into sales management and sales leadership positions where he still is Head of Distribution for a Global Asset Management business. He has extensive international experience in both 'B to B' and 'B to C' sales and marketing models. He also has sold and trained across a diverse cultural base, having been responsible for sales distribution across numerous international markets. Nick continues to demonstrate his absolute passion for helping and developing fellow sales professionals which stems from his training and coaching experience. Nick has a unique skill set because he has been responsible for also running and managing sales coaching and training within two global businesses. The old adage of 'if you can't do, teach, certainly doesn't apply to Nick as he has demonstrated that with enough focus you can do both. Nick is especially proud of his long term relationships with his clients and still works Pro-bono with the under performers of select clients in his own time. Nick wrote this book to offer some insights into his underlying beliefs and proven and effective techniques. His natural style of conversation comes out in the text and makes it an enjoyable and easy to read format.
- Author(s)Nick Savastano
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.