All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlister MacKenzie, one of golf's greatest architects, shares with you his insight on great holes, the golf swing, techlogy and equipment, maintenance, and the USGA. Truly a lost manuscript, 'The Spirit of St. Andrews' was written in 1933 and never published. Written in an elegant style, it is filled with great stories of Hage, Sarazen, Jones, and other friends of MacKenzie.
- Author BiographyAlister MacKenzie was born in England.He practiced medicine and served as a civil surgeon in the Boer War, beginning his career in golf-course design shortly after returning home.He died in 1934.
- Author(s)Alister MacKenzie
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width160 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.